Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Secret Life of Pets Movie Review! + My Thoughts!

                 Today, as you saw in the title, I am going to provide you guys with information, and there are no spoilers. We saw the movie in Bow Tie Cinemas. First, I will start with the trailer (official trailer) for The Secret Life Of Pets.


Now that you saw or chose not to see the trailer, I shall begin with a short introduction for the main characters:

Max:


This is the character that causes all the trouble in the movie. He was first found by a girl named Katie:



She is the carer for Max and Duke.

Speaking of Duke, hear he is:



This is the dog that made Max unhappy and jealous of. They at first were very unfriendly to each other.

One of  the villains of the movie is the white rabbit:



So basically, the main idea is that two dogs named Max and Duke get lost, at first in the sewers, and then in Connecticut. They encounter many problems such as Snowball's (the bunny) minions and they want to get home. A rescue team (made of Mel:

, Buddy:

, and
Chloe:)


Oh wait! I forgot the birdy:

Image result for hawk profile life of pets

formed by the white female dog, Gidget, sets out to find Max. In the end, Snowball and his minions team up with Max and the rescue team and they look something like this:



My thoughts about this movie? I think it is an awesome movie, and I recommend this movie to pet owners! If you don't have a pet, I recommend them to you too! It highlights humorous aspects and it inspires teamwork! It is quite an epic movie made for everybody of all ages! My favorite part of the movie is this:



Ok, I put two of the same images on this post.

Overall, I rate this movie:



Four and a half stars! Here are some reviews made by other people:

Here's something dog people and cat people can agree on: "The Secret Life of Pets" is hilarious, sweet and fun.

By New York Daily News

An affable adventure with a strong voice cast. What it lacks in originality, it claws back with strong visual gags and a witty script.

By Empire

The Secret Life of Pets is adequate animated entertainment, amusing while it lasts but not especially memorable except as a catalog of compromises and missed opportunities.

By The New York Times

And that sums up the entire review, so, BUH - BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment