Monday, August 1, 2016

Star Wars Art + NEW LEGO SETS COMING SOON!!!!


          I just decided to do this. THIS IS NOT FAN ART!!! This is just what I think will be in Angry Birds Star Wars in December or next year.

          So, what I made were the TIE Striker Pig, Death Trooper Pig, and Shore Trooper Pig. Here are the images of the actual characters in Star Wars Rogue One so you can compare:

Shore Trooper 


Death Trooper


Tie Striker:


And now, for the art:

Death Trooper Pig:



          I gave this pig a gun and I made it so it is a combination of both, the storm trooper pig and a Death Trooper. He has those diamond-ish visors. I made him by drawing a Storm Trooper Pig, then erasing parts that don't fit in with a Death Trooper and replaced them with Death Trooper properties. 

It also has a snout that is shaped like the Death Trooper inhaler thingy and it still takes the form of a snout.

Shore Trooper Pig:


           This pig is yellow colored and it has that red symbol on the top. I didn't include the gun though. I gave it a round visor (ovalish) and I used the same steps as the Death Trooper Pig to make this character.

Lastly, here is the Tie Striker Pig:


I used the same process as the past two characters, except with a TIE Fighter Pig.



Here are the new Lego Star Wars sets coming soon!

They are just a little blurry since they have been revealed too early:


First of all, I will show you a video:




And here are the sets:


The Phoenix Freighter:
This image is especially for Arca!

No comments:

Post a Comment