Monday, July 11, 2016

BLOG UPDATE: THE REAL ONE.

This is the real blog update, and last time's one was a joke okay! Yeah, you probably didn't think I would leave the background like that. I don't know what update this was, so my closest guess is probably 3.0 or something. So now, here is the blog update.

There is a new shade in the title and a completely different title. I am still working on finding a good name but here is the one I'm sticking with for now:






Alright, new background now:














It's kinda blurry.

The blog description color was changed to blue, but can't see it that good. It will be fixed sometime later. the background will have to change too.

The links and words have changed color too.

I removed the storm trooper picture.

And lastly, we are almost to the 5000 view goal! WOOHOO! The secret project is still in progress and Arca, no it is not a picture. You'll find out soon anyway. It might not be much to you but believe me, I will make more of those as I get ideas!

This is not much of a blog update, but the blog doesn't need much changing, I just need a couple of edits. There will be a few more updates notched on to this one as time passes!

Blog survey: I need seed some feed back! Note to Arca: I saw you "spamming" on there because you were angry and stuff like Red the bird, but now I fixed what was wrong and now you have to fix your doings:





 He is probably going to object.

Link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zL1lZSVkt1TzIvY1zKv9Othc_rorQELs8MoAr-JORmg/edit

Please answer!

And that is it for now, so BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment