Sunday, April 17, 2016

My New YouTube Videos!

Hi! Haven't heard from me for a long time, eh? Well, here I am with two new YouTube videos. They are both pretty good and one is a really big surprise. I won't tell you what it is, though, because you have to look at the videos. Look at the first one first otherwise you are going to ruin the surprise and be a big party pooper. Hint: They are about something to do with Star wars


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjMzF20yTvo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1refpFkDeIE


Speaking of Star Wars, there is this awesome video that summarizes the Star Wars episodes one, two, three four, five, and six. [ARCA's NOTE: The following is not true. I watched the video and know that it does include Return of the Jedi which is episode 6.] According to Xiang: "I am not sure about the six though". I rate it a:



1 comment:

  1. It is 6. This comes from someone who knows that the force awakens was episode 7, and return of the jedi was 6. I actually watched all of them, and in order!

    ReplyDelete