Monday, July 18, 2016

Fun Facts About Onur

Hi, Arca here. Today I will tell you fun facts about Onur, my little brother!

  1. My dad, Taner, originally wanted me to be named a common Turkish name, like Onur. My mom, Isilay, wanted me to be named something unusual.  So when their second kid was born, they named him Onur.
  2. Onur constantly says, "I like trains" for no apparent reason.
  3. He likes to pretend that he is a character named "Dunkan McGlopplin" and talks in a voice that is a mix between Chewbacca and a duck talking through a kazoo.
  4. He likes to sing the song "My Country 'Tis of Thee" in a very exaggerated voice he calls beautiful.
  5. His hair is slightly more curlier than mine if you looks close enough.
  6. He got into Math Enrichment, which is something I never did at his age!
  7. Lets interview him! "Onur, what is your favorite color?" He said, "SAnTA ClAuS!!!"
  8. He likes to eat donuts.
  9. His first word was "Arca", but he always mispronounced it as "Caja"

No comments:

Post a Comment