Tuesday, July 19, 2016

My Second Grade Journal!

HIIII! I am a new member of Xiang's blog, and I am his brother, and today, here is my journal which is really long.

Dec. 14
Over the weekend I went to IPlay America. When I finished, my dad let me play again. I have 80 credits still. I have  160 credits in total!

Dec. 21
At Saturday, I went to swimming lessons. It was pretty warm inside the pool. I did freestyle and I did backstroke. The backstroke was easy. The freestyle was kind of easy. We played get the rings. It’s where that your coach is holding a long long long  pole to reach the deepest pool ever. Then the coach  holds the pole and I climbed down to get the rings. I got two rings.
Dec. 21
Last night, I watched Ant-man. It was so AWESOME! But, yellowjacket was the bad guy. My favorite part is when the bad guy’s base is destroyed.

Jan. 5
I went to gymnastic. On high bar, I beat ALL OF THEM. I got  8  stickers! After gymnastic, I got a prize because I filled up  my sticker chart. I got noise maker. It’s where that you swing the noise maker and it will make a noise.

Jan. 7
I went to gymnastic. On poma horse, I beat ALL OF THEM and on key bar, I also beat ALL OF THEM too! After gymnastic, my dad has $1.00 so I can get  a snack.

Jan. 10
I learned multiplication. I can do three digit and  three digit.      
       

Jan. 24
My friends came over to make 2 snow tunnels. First we maked a BIG tunnel.Then we maked small tunnel. Young and Kevin make between the 2 tunnels.

Feb. 22
Last night, I had a terrible sleep. When I closed my eyes for a long time, I can’t breathe.  When I  open my eyes, I knew that I can breathe.

Feb. 23
On high bar, I beat ALL OF THEM and on key bars, I beat  ALL OF THEM T00!

Feb. 26  
My brother (Xiang) pushed my fourth finger and my fingers were on the floor,  my paw   went straight up and my fourth finger hurts. When I pulled it, it really, really hurts!

March. 4
It’s my mom’s birthday! It was the best dinner ever.

March. 6
I went competition gymnastics. All of my teammates got a medal. Oh, also I went to piano recital on March 6 too. I got a medal but, it will come at Sunday the 20.

March. 8
4 more days until my BIRTHDAY!
My birthday is IPlay America!
YUPEE!

March. 9
THREE MORE DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY! I can’t wait!

March. 10
Now 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY! You know what?  Preston is gonna give me a huge present! It was size as Xiang! But, I don’t know what is the present is.

March. 11
TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY! I CAN’T WAIT!

March. 12
Today is my birthday! I’m eight years old! I GOT 7 PRESENTS! I
got a snowspeeder from Arca. I
got Jedi interceptor and 4 legged spider, I don’t even know what it’s called. I got that from my brother (Xiang). My favorite
birthday card was Arca. It says, “ Ogres are green, apples are red. I’m just making a poem  to say “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

March. 14
Young gave me a lego set. Now I have 8 presents! It’s called Shadow Troopers. I love to play it. It’s so fun

March. 15
Someone is gonna give me a another present. These are the clues. It has a red house. It’s a male. It’s in our house. It might be daddy. It can not be Xiang because I asked him and he said “no”. If I had figured it out, I would have 9 presents.

March. 15
Xiang told me that dad is gonna give me a present. But, Xiang said “JUST KIDDING”! He tricked me!

March. 16
And dad really gave me a present. It was Blue Power Jet.
That was I was looking for. I was so HAPPY! And Xiang didn’t tricked me. (It goes with “March. 15).

March. 20
I went to piano recital. Not just the regular piano recital. Don’t be tricked! (Go to March. 6. Read it. Just don’t read the gymnastic competition. Read the piano recital.) Today on that day, that was the performance recital.

March. 27 or it might be
April. 1
On March. 26 I’m going to Spring Break Vacation. After Spring Break Vacation, or might be on April . 1, we are going to buy CHICKS! I can’t wait!


March. 26
My vacation was awesome! I went Washington. First, we went to Wax Museum. We saw how they make the colored real, statue (which is not in Washington). Next, we went to Barnes and Noble. But, I
didn’t use the Barnes and Noble gift card that Matthew gave me during my birthday. Then,  we
went to the aquarium. We saw the 4D sea monster. It was so AWESOME! But, the only thing I don’t like is that  pliosaurs surprises me. We went all the levels such as level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or I think level 6. Next, we saw the dolphin show. It was so awesome! My favorite is that the dolphins are splashing at other people. My family didn’t get wet.  After seeing the dolphin show, we went to cherry blossom. That day was rainy. Last, we went to the national zoo. 1 hour later...My brother (Xiang) heard a gunshot really loud at the cherry blossom. Good luck for us because we didn’t go there and we didn’t get shot.  We saw sea lions. We saw the show of sea lions. The sea lions are doing tricks. 4 hours later...we got home. Then we got chicks. THAT'S THE VACATION I HAD! BYE-BYE!




April. 18
When Xiang is doing piano lessons, Young and me were riding bikes. I was going super fast and then I let my both hands off. That was EASY! Then, I standed on my bike. I lift my leg up and I put at the other side. I let go with my one hand. I said, “hi!”  I was riding my bike. Then Young was riding on the other side. We gave a HIGH HIVE! Oh, I saw other my friends.


April. 19
Our chicks is grow bigger! They’re like ducks! We played with them. They have flying skills. I put the chicks on the slide, I pushed the chick and the chick slided down. But, the chick didn’t get hurt.

April. 11
I got a chick named Blacky. They're more chicks inside the box. He has a big black streak.When he jumps out of the box, all other chicks jump out of the box. He’s just like the leader. Once Silvia the chick flew on to mom’s back. Mom was screaming!



April. 12
I went to gymnastics. My backhandspring little better. But, my front handspring was really good. I got a chocolate.


April. 8
Blacky (the chick) HAS A NEW STREAK! IT HAS A GRAY STREAK! Imagine THAT  GRAY STREAK STAYS ON THERE UNTIL SHE IS A HEN! (All the chicks are all females).

April. 21
My grandpa and my grandma came to our house. They were Chinese.  I was so excited. I didn’t know the words they were talking about. But, I know some of them.             

April. 24
I got a headache and I my leg hurts!

May. 7
I went to art lesson. I saw ___________ at art lesson. (You know right, you done this before. Try to fill in the blank.)    Here are the choices.

Harry Kierra Matthew
Which would fill in the blank?   

May. 11
Today I AM GOING TO ART LESSON, after school! I’m so exciting!  





May. 11
I was going to art class. But before we can go to art lesson, we have to pick up Kevin. While we are waiting, I saw  
Mrs. Bruno and Mrs. Young. I saw Mrs. Green in the office. I said hi to her and then she said hi back to me.      

May. 30
When I came back from my vacation, ( guys, I know you are gonna cry If you were me), a dog killed all the chicks!
These are my QUESTIONS:

How could a dog go inside the chicken coop?

How could a dog ran to our forest and killed the chicks?

What are we gonna do to the chicks?  Should we celebrate them?

June. 4
After gymnastic, when I was done eating my dinner on the backyard, I went down and I got a hose. I aimed  directed on my belly. I PRESSED THE HANDLE! I GOT ALL WET! Plus, my brother was shooting the water at me!  

Growing Crops

I learned that farmers around the world grow fruits and vegetables all year long. Also, Pineapples grow up from the ground on short stems. Bananas do not grow on trees. They grow in bunches on tall banana plants. Grapes grow on vines. They are often picked by hand.
June. 11

I went to Christian's house to play in the pool. It was so fun! I ate 3 COOKIES! I got a Trophy, certificate, and a frame. There is like a tractor that, when you press a pedal, the tractor moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment