Wednesday, August 31, 2016

End Of Summer POST SPECIAL!!!

               As you read, this post is an end of the summer special, so I decided to make this post to end the summer posts. (And to say farewell to summer.)

Image result for it's the end of summer

                First of all, this was a great summer for me and I hope it was for all of you, my viewers! Second of all, for anybody who hasn't seen this post, you deserve to see it. Here is the link:

http://techxiang.blogspot.com/2016/07/congrats-we-got-to-5000-celebration.html

Also, I would like to ask you for opinion, which was the best funny picture of the summer? Answer in this google form. (You have to describe it or give it a name.)

https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/1anDRXUrGz-Mk2DXVm8uAQnFWD1UP8kTWhhYxAEa1KFg/edit

In addition, I would like to thank those people who joined my blog this summer:


Image result for thank you

Speaking of the recruitment, here is the link for any last minute-ers:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GbTBVrMoqTQGYAbJo1T7HapBJ_FzYfgXlRWB5ZzdGNw/edit

Now to announce the top viewed post of the summer, and of all time! And the award goes to the post, Star Wars Rogue One Explanation! (By me.) with 114 views! For authors and administrators on the blog, keep working to earn a top post award! (Since this award was won by me, there wasn't anything special.) The post is available at the top ten posts place.

Now, I would like to thank the following people who joined me this summer:

Eric Xu

Pineapple

Kevin

Still waiting for response:

Anastasia

Other Guy (Don't know his internet name.)

Again, I hope you had a wonderful summer break and I wish you luck when you get back to school (especially for to-be sixth graders!!)

This is not the last summer post since there is one more! (Meh heheh.) For now, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

P.S

Keep in tune with techxiang.blogspot.com!

















No comments:

Post a Comment