Thursday, June 23, 2016

Today Is The...

LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!

It is so exciting, yet so sad! I am very sad that I will be leaving Defino behind. :(
But here is a summary of my day.

Wake up.

Eat breakfast.

Brush my teeth

Bring a board game. (chess)

Go to the bus stop and wait.

I board bus and wait for 15 minutes. ]

I got to school

We watch DDN and sing the Star Spangled Banner national anthem.

We bring out board games and play them.

At the end, we watched a movie.

We had dismissal.

This is a short, but here is the true meaning of this post:

I AM SO SAD AND HAPPY THAT THIS IS MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, LAST DAY AT DEFINO!

And that's it for now, so BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment