Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I GRADUATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was the fifth grade graduation!!!!! It was so epic! So, what we did was sing 3 songs, Never Grow Old by the Cranberries:















Memories by Elvis:















And a song which I don't know the title of.:















So here is the order:

Set up the chairs.

Wit.

Parents come.

We come outside singing a Defino Spirit song.

We sit in the seats.

We sing Never Grow Old by the Cranberries.

the awards ceremony starts. I got awarded with a medal awarded to me because of participation in Spelling Bee and an award for a winner in Geography Bee.

We sing the Elvis song.

Then we sing the unnamed song.

We march out with sad music in the background which made it sound like we were leaving this school forever.

We had fun for the rest of the day! We did year book signing. We are going to continue tomorrow. Here is my year book auto graph page. I managed to get almost everyone in fifth grade to sign my year book.




And here is the string of videos of the ceremony!

Well, the videos aren't a available right now, but if you book mark this page, you might see it later on or on my youtube channel.

That's it for now so, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment