Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Big News!

Notice that I ain't posting that much? Well, wait till you see the summer posts! There is gonna be a lot in there, and so keep up to date during the summer months! There is gonna be a lot of stuff, like an Angry Birds Movie review and some more! I am now approaching the new blog update and here is what's happening! During the summer, I will try to post using my dad's laptop, but I might not, so it depends! I have lots of things to do in the summer and we also have a new member of the blog to help out! I wish you all a great summer and have good, safe vacations since it is only two more days away from summer relaxation! There will be lots of celebrating too since I am close to reaching my goal of 5000 views! I would also like more improvements, so here is my blog survey. Your answers will matter! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zL1lZSVkt1TzIvY1zKv9Othc_rorQELs8MoAr-JORmg/edit


BLOG UPDATE!

New title name!



New background!

New favicon! 
pasted image 0.png
And that's pretty much it! More are coming sooner next month!
And to conclude, take this bloxi to see which Star wars vehicle you will most likely drive!


No comments:

Post a Comment