Friday, February 3, 2017

New Category Intro + Pokemon Sun/Moon Rumors + MY TEAM!!

AYYYYYYY!!!! Its Xiang, and I, today, am starting a new category, and it will be about Pokemon! The new category is specifically for Pokemon, and I have no idea why I haven't thunk of this in the past.

Image result for pokemon sun and moon wallpaper

So, mainly, this will be about the Pokemon Moon game, since that is the only one that I have experience with and also the one I haven't finished. I also did this since I didn't have anything else to write, and I figured this could get interesting. If you don't like Pokemon, just say in comments, "I HATE POKEMON." Otherwise, don't ignore this. This is a new category, and I think I could whip up a Pokemon post per two weeks depending on what their is to write about. So, lets get started.

POKEMON RUMORS:

New Game Series:

Lately, there have been rumors of either a new Pokemon Stars game, or Pokemon Eclipse game coming out, and below is the rumored legendary.

Image result for pokemon stars/pokemon eclipse

And the logos:

Image result for pokemon stars/pokemon eclipse

Image result for pokemon stars/pokemon eclipse

However, I believe that Pokemon Eclipse will be the third game since it already released out a possible legendary and that Pokemon Stars will be part of another generation of games. However, this is only my opinion, and Game Freak could have surprised everyone and made two extra games instead of one.

Another hint is the alchemy. Even though I can't fully explain it, all I know is that the starter Pokemon look like symbols in alchemy I think, or Greek myths. I think its the Greek myths, and the legendary Pokemon is based of Cerberus. For more accurate explanations, look at this video:
















Oh wait, its GREEK ALCHEMY.
(Or, I think.)

Okay, moving on, I think you would be very intrigued in this section. My team in Pokemon Moon currently isn't that good, but in terms of evolution "future", this is pretty much my team, and why I chose that Pokemon. Also, this is from favorite, to least favorite.

Slot 1: Garchomp

Image result for garchomp

I found this Pokemon in the Haina Desert, after an SOS encounter. It took me literally 10 minutes to find a Pokemon who will actually call for help. I also killed 40 innocent Sandiles and Dugtrios to get one of these, except it was a Gabite. A level 28 Gabite that took 2 days to just get it to level 38. It evolves at level 48, so looks like I will have to brine for now. It's mega evolution has way better stats, but one, he looks ugly, and two, his speed stats are lowered. THEY SHOULD BE HIGHER. So, Game Freak decides to make an ugly bird-dinosaur and give it lower speed stats. Great idea, people.

Slot 2: Flygon

Related image

You might be asking, "Why Flygon? You already have two Dragon/Ground types!!" I don't really care, Flygon just looks cool, and has good movesets. I just hope they give it a mega evolution later, but not an ugly bird-dinosaur one. Preferably something like this:

Image result for mega flygon

Though, it's head isn't that good. Also, this is fan art, so I'm just hoping its like this, with a better head. I also found this in the Haina Desert, and by that time, it was only a level 30 something Trapinch. Soon, it evolved into a Vibrava, and now it is pretty close to evolving, since it is level 43. My strategy for this one was just random luck. If you ever watched the video or played, I just waited until one of those clusters of sand touched me. Apparently, it worked, and I got a Trapinch!

Slot 3: Kommo-o
Related image

He likes watermelons too! Now you're are probably wondering if I have a problem. Well, I like dragon types, so, you have a problem with that?

Slot 4: Lunala
Image result for Lunala

This is finally not a dragon type, and there will be no more dragon types. I caught this with a master ball though, since I thought it would be more honorable for a legendary to be caught with it. This Pokemon is a particularly an important member of the team for being bad ass and killing everything in one shot. So, don't mess with it.

Slot 5: Decidueye
Image result for Decidueye

This was my starter Pokemon, and I felt it was honorable if I kept my starter from the start of the game. At the beginning, I named my Rowlet, Hawkeye, since I knew it would evolve into a decidueye.

Slot 6: Alolan Sandslash
Image result for Alolan Sandslash

I found a Sandshrew in the mountains, and evolved it into a Sandslash with the ice stone. It is only  a temporary part of the team, but I still put it here.

Anyways, that is the last part of the posts. This is only the first one, so you should expect more later on. BUH-BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment