Saturday, January 28, 2017

Happy Chinese New Year!

           I haven't made much of a post in the past few weeks, but I just want to say Happy Chinese New Year!
Image result for red envelope













This day also brings back some memories back when I was a fifth grader, and when I was a Neophyte in making this blog. Anyways, in the morning my brother and I get twenty dollars each from our parents, and five dollars from Mrs. Ang, Young's mom. Some people get like, what, two hundred dollars, but I just call that cheap money.

In the day, instead of staying home, we went to China Town to see the Dragon/lion dance. It was so crowded, and I felt like I was getting suffocated, but after all, I am typing this, so I am alive. We didn't have much luck on the dragon dance, since I could barely see a thing, but I was lucky to get a close up on the lion.

Related image
Image result for chinese new year 2017 chinatown

We got to eat some delicious food their too, and I got a rooster necklace, since I was born in 2005, the rooster year. Anyways, that was pretty much what we did there.

FUN FACT!
DID YOU KNOW THAT IN THE CHINESE CALENDAR FOR 2017, THERE ARE ABOUT 20 EXTRA DAYS????

Also, the new year, means some new post updates!

I'll give you a couple of hints of the theme I will be selecting for a new string of posts.

It's a brand.
Its icon is red, white, and black
(That's all I am telling you.)
These new posts start whenever I am ready, which will probably be like on Young's birthday, February 2nd.

I decided to write a whole new section of posts specifically about something I can't reveal yet. Also, it would be helpful if you can fill out form that requires a really short answer. For the form, you can ask me anything you want me to write about.

"As long it's appropriate."
-Arca at MMMS

"I consider inappropriate, appropriate, but really inappropriate, inappropriate."
-Xiang

So, please give me some suggestions for posts, and remember, it can be whatever you want it to be as long as its... you know, you could always read those quotes from the famous philosopher, Xiang Meng.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16jghEN5Bh8qRSDkgk5MWQqP-4xGWpJZHMWJj1rDmORM/edit

Wow. My post writing skeeels aren't as rusty as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment