Sunday, May 8, 2016

Today Is Mother's Day!

Yes, today is Mother's Day. Our paternal and maternal grandmothers came over, so our parents also had to give them something special. I gave my mom a card with a poem inside with 100% off coupons. My brother also gave my mom a card. Then my mom gave my grand moms flowers. And finally, my dad gifted the whole family a lunch at Olive Garden!
Yum! Anyways, there is also a new Google logo to celebrate Mother's day. It features two shoes as Os, and 2 slippers all on a sandy beach. Here it is!








Here is a surprise! Take this quiz to see who your mother is mostly like in Star Wars! Here is the link!
http://www.starwars.com/news/quiz-which-star-wars-character-is-like-your-mom

That's it for today! BYEEEEEEEEEE!!

P.S.
I am leaving to eat at Olive Garden! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment