Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May The Fourth Be With You!





Ever heard of that phrase? Yep, it's officially celebrating Star Wars. At any shop, legos are discounted and you get a free First Order Trooper Heavy Gunner with sets $50 and above.

I got one because the special stuff only lasts until after May The Fourth. Today, a "party" in Boston Massachusetts I think is going to occur from 7:00 - 10:00. There is going to be a costume contest, food, and plenty of other fun stuff there. Too bad I can't go because my mom won't let me go at a late time.

I guess Star Wars is so loved by people that there is a holiday for Star Wars. WOW. That's all I know for know. Keep tuned in for more next time and BYE!

Oh, wait, by the way, here is a series of funny pictures especially for Star Wars. Some are customized, others aren't.



cpwCYYn.gif
















No comments:

Post a Comment