Saturday, March 19, 2016

The Early Bird Post (This Post is Not About Birds. It is about our spring break plans. Or at least all I know of it.)

Hi! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was REALLY sick. I woke up in a really bad shape. Due to allergies. Some people thought I was crying. I woke up with pink itchy eyes, a soar throat, pollen in my eyes, a runny nose, and had a low percent of energy since I had too wake up every two minutes starting from two o' clock in the night to get a tissue. Anyways, during spring break, I won't be posting, but don't worry! I will come back alive. We are going to Puerto Rico for the break and right now, they have a virus called the zika virus. It is transferred from mosquitoes to human. You could POSSIBLY get the virus though. The virus could :

1: Fever

2: Coughing fits

3: Rash

4: Red eyes

That's all I remember. Well, basically, it doesn't kill you, so when I mean't by coming back alive, that wasn't literal. My dad says that we will canoe in some kind of sea with insects that emits a blue light at night:


It's pretty amazing I have to admit. That's all I know of our plans for the spring break so BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S
I hope you have a good spring break too!

No comments:

Post a Comment