Sunday, March 20, 2016

New First Day Of Spring Break Logo For Google And Some Other Cool (and not so much cool) News

1: There is a new Google logo featuring some rocks with a tree.














2: We are not going to Puerto Rico. My mother and father don't want to risk the zika virus. It turns out not every traveler just uses a mosquito net. I guess they say "safety first, fun later." Also, the company felt bad about us and decided to give us roughly about 25,000 as refund. They said they were unrefundable, well according to the zika virus... you get the idea. We are going to Washington D.C. instead to some aquarium. Expect some pictures and possibly a postcard! How about a souvenir?


3: Today, my brother's friend, Jason had a laser tag birthday party. It had laser tag and a BB-8 cake. That's basically to summarize it.



4: The piano recital was today! Arca and I both got gold medals (even though it looked like bronze!) after playing our song. My brother played Musette in D Major by Bach. I played the famous song be Jeremiah Clarke:

And Arca did The Spider:




5: IT'S SNOWING TODAY!



6: I am no longer posting daily. .

No comments:

Post a Comment