Thursday, January 7, 2016

Now, here is the first part of my winter break story... Far, far away, in a land named New Jersey, there lived a family that consisted of  a brother and Xiang along with two parents. It took them three days to drive to Florida, with some pit stops. (Not the ones at Nascar. That would be weird.)  On the 26th of December, we got to Daytona hotel. It had a nice breakfast area  and it was near the beach. On the 28th at the beach, I got stung by one of the purple jellyfish. It looked like this:

























it was painful ya know. It had no wound. Luckily, it just hurt for an hour. On the 29th, my mom, brother, and some other kids and I built this huge sand fort. We named it Fort Sandy. (Common sense right?) Here is an image:


That is me in the blue suit. Now, I will tell you the rest tomorrow! BUHH-BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment