Monday, December 12, 2016

HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY STUCHA!! (ARCA, DO NOT EDIT.)

Today is Arca's AHEM, Stucha's birthday and I wish you a happy birthday!
His party isn't today, and it will be on the 17th.

Do u like doritos?

I LIKE TURTLES.

I EAT CHEESE.

I SMELL U. U SMELL LIKE BEEF.

ARE U WONDERING IF I HAVE HIT MY NOGGIN?? SURE U MUST BE.

There will be a real birthday blog on STUCHA'S blog soon. Be sure to not check it out!
XIANG: SURE.
Also, Xiang, it was a coincidence that Googo changed the loogoo on your birthday. They do it on meh birthday, but you can only see it if you log on with STUCHA'S account. They did it for  STUCHA, too:
XIANG: RIGHT

But it IS a coincidence that I am turning 12 on 12/12!
XIANG: NOPE

Today's FUNNY PICTURE.
STUCHA ORIGINAL:
Image result for random black guy
STUCHA 2.0:














Here is a bonus one:


No comments:

Post a Comment