Thursday, November 10, 2016

Super Mechs: DA AWESOME GAME

Image result for supermechs

Dis is an awesome game and by clicking here, you will enter a world full of robots with weapons, fighting for no reason. (Really. In the game, you beat a campaign, beat special missions, and multiplayer battle to the top ranks.) I have a really good account called "POOPMAN" (I couldn't think of anything else. Plus, my brother suggested it.) I am like, pro. (not to brag, but I have this image to prove it:)













The gold skull on the corner, represents rank 2, out of 20. So there you go. Also, if you wonder what thigy majiggies I have, let me list them.

  • Torso: GOD MODE
  • Legs: Yoshimo Legs (I nickname them Yoshi legs.)
  • Side Weapons: Blue thingy that is most top most is the ColdFire Mark 1. The sword thingy is the Meteor. On the other side, the yellow thingy (not the top long thing.) that has a squarish barrel is the Shield Breaker Mark 1. The last weapon (you can barely see it.) is the Death Punch Mark 1.
  • Top weapon: I only have and want 1, the Adv. Physical Orb Cannon. Just so you know, they are all mythicals, one of the top equipment categories. (The other ones, from bad to good is : Normal, Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Mythical.)
  • The, ummm, slots on the very left, are, ummm, I don't know, but I have a Lightning Gate Mark 1.
  • For the modules, (on the very top.) I have Energy and Heat Booster 1, Combiner Storage Mark B-1 2, and Heat Module 9. 
  • Lastly, for my drone, I probably have one of the best ones around, the Bullet Shark.
Now, you could have noticed, (or not.) that they are all Mythicals. (except for the Heat Module 9.) Well, ya.

Multiplayer: Here is an example of me facing off:



And here is the multiplayer home screen:


This is campaign (the levels):

 

I discovered this game (that makes me sound like a internetologist searching for websites.) when I was visiting China, on one of my relatives computers. I stopped, and now I find myself playing again. Anyways, you should try it out, and soon you will learn the rules of Super Mechs and be a pro in NOOTIME.

For now, BYEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment